Policy and Legislative
- Promote development of policies that protect communities, the life and property of citizens, and that represent best practices for floodplain management within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Disseminate information on current legislative actions and policy updates at the national and state level to the members.
- Keep abreast of legislative actions and proposals at the state and federal levels.
- Advocate for legislative change within the context of PAFPM’s Mission.
- Create an Annual Workplan that includes achievable policy goals.
- Establish a protocol for taking positions on policy including member input.
Our next committee meeting will be held on February 17th, 2020 at 9:00 AM (EST). For more information, please contact Eric Jespersen (EJespersen@jmttg.com).